As of today, February 29 2012 (Happy Leap Year!), to me being healthy would mean:
- Less of me. 10-15 lbs. less of me to be more accurate.
- Waking in the morning feeling refreshed and ready to go as opposed to dragging myself out of bed.
- Having more energy for everything
- Reduced (or dare I hope, complete absence of?) pain in my joints.
- Some form of exercise on a regular basis.
- Eating more fruits and vegetables
- Eating less fast food and frozen foods
- Cooking more often
- Buying more organic foods
- Feeding myself at least as well as I feed my kids (which still has room for improvement)
I’m sure there’s more but I think that’s a good place to start!